That awkward moment when someone asks you to tell more about yourself and you’re like, “Oh my gosh! Who am I?”
This is a bit late because I was figuring out the facts that I’m gonna share you about myself. Sorry for the delay Harshi, and thank you for this nomination. And I just learned that another lovely one also nominated me to this same award. (You guys should take a look at Harshi’s and Paardje’s blog, they’re indeed lovely ones.)
So here’s the simple rules:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers. (I removed the number of bloggers to nominate. hehe)
- Let them know they have been nominated.
Here’s 7 things about me.
- I talk a lot. I talk and talk until you will be annoyed. We can stay up all night and I’ll do all the talking.
- I am in love with Adele and I have a crush with Taylor Swift.
- My favorite color is red and green, but sometimes I think it’s red and blue. (haha)
- I am a Christian.
- I love eating apple with salt.
- I am positive and patient.
- I’m no writer, just a frustrated one. 😀
There, I think that’s all I can share about myself. You’ll get to know me if you’re following this blog. 🙂
Anyway, I’m having a hard time thinking who to nominate for this blog because all of my friends deserve it. If you could, go and take a look at some of my lovely friends I mentioned on this Sunshine Award. They are great writers!
Anyway, let me just share to you another set of lovely blogs that you could check out, too.
- The Real Life / Real Talk
- How Lynnaful
- Through Open Lens
- Wisps and What Not
- Grace Harlequin
- Alluring N Young
- Ramona Crisstea
I’m following them, maybe you can go ahead and drop by their little corners, too.
To those I mentioned, you guys are lovely and adorable. I’m following you, so keep blogging! This is just for fun and you’re not compelled to do the same. Just wanna let my other friends know that you have a wonderful blog, too. 😀
To Harshi and Paardje, thank you! 🙂
‘Til my next ramblings, everyone! Keep safe.