Wow!!! I think the Fire Monkey has so much good stuff in store for me. It’s been a great month with all these awards. 🙂
Just last day, I posted about the Lovely Blog Award that I just received, and yet, here’s another one!
My dear Harshi, who herself is a versatile one, gave me this award. Another big THANK YOU for shouting my blog on your award post, Harshi. I hope not to disappoint you for giving me this one. :*
Actually when I read the rules…it’s similar to the Lovely Blog Award. I have to tell 7 facts about myself. Seriously, I was having a hard time thinking the facts I shared on the previous award, so I’m like…WHAT??? Not again! 😦
But I thought…what am I afraid to share by the way? Is it like I don’t know myself well? Geez!!!
“If who I am is what I have and what I have is lost, then who am I?” quoting Miss Universe 2016 Pia Wurtzbach’s favorite quote. That makes sense!
So I’m taking this dare!!!
Here’s seven more facts about me:
- I’m no morning person. I always get up at 10:00 am or 11:00 am.
- I eat (heavy meal) five times a day. I didn’t mention snacks yet.
- I love, love, love seafood, but not fish.
- I’m not only a frustrated writer but a frustrated quipster. (And I don’t understand why I have lots of frustrations in life.)
- I am the only one in the family who never joined a beauty contest.
- I wanted to become a police woman. When I was about to take the criminology entrance exam, I was told that my height does not qualify. (WHAT? How could this world be so unfair?)
- I hate to admit, but I AM a mirror-addict (if there’s such). I can’t resist looking at my reflection. Look, I’m not “that” vain about myself, but I don’t know. I never bring a mirror with me, but I can’t help looking whenever I see one.
Pheew! There, it took me thirty minutes to convince my inner goddess to share the last three facts. LOL.
And for my nomination….I am nominating everyone out there who is willing to share “more” about themselves. Let the people in this blogosphere know you more!!! And don’t forget to link me so I can read yours. :*
Keep safe, everybody!!!