I’m not very good in Q&A portion, especially if it’s all about myself. As much as possible, I avoid facing such. But, Sofia from A No One’s Diary really caught me. Haha!
Albeit I have the choice not to answer her questions, but I find myself writing this post to answer it. Her questions are interesting. Another additional facts about me, but with specific questions from her.
So, let’s get going!
* What do you do on a Saturday night? Usually, I’m good with movie marathon or just stay on my bed with some books. I don’t go out on Saturday nights.
* Name your favorite lipstick? Hmmm…Revlon, I think. 🙂 Their lip products are great for sensitive lips like mine.
* First kiss? Whoah! I just hope my boyfriend won’t be reading this. LOL. I had my first kiss from my best friend who was my childhood crush. I was thirteen that time. 5 years later, he came out from his closet, and now…well, he is a gay. 😀
* Your go-to accessory? As long as I have my earrings on, I’m good to go. 🙂
* Shinny or matte? I prefer matte finish.
* Favorite dish? Hmm…seafood dishes except fish. 🙂
* Share a secret. Please, this is between you and me. I CAN FLY. No, not really. I’m not telling you, because I prefer to keep it a secret. <peace>
* Your worst make-up product? I don’t have any so far. I have some bad, but not worst. 🙂 (Playing safe here.)
* Favorite music? I listen to any kinds of music. But I like pop music more.
* When you grow up, you want to be… First of all, I’m not sure yet. I’m a teacher, but I don’t have plans to teach in formal schools. Sometimes, I think I want to be a chef, but most of the time, I think of becoming a writer. 😀
There you go. 🙂 Another additional information about yours truly.
I hope you’re having a great day! Keep safe!