Friday is here!!! I hope you’ll have a great day before hitting a weekend off.
I’m having this DFLDAS (Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything Syndrome) today. You know, those lazy days? I’ve been facing my computer for hours now, reading this controversial issue of our National Punch Many Pacquiao on his stand about same-sex marriage. He is against it and it draws flak from the LGBT community around the world.
But no! I’m not here to tell you about my thought on that issue. I’m just sharing what I’m doing. (You know, just to have an opening statement.) Tehehe. 😀
Anyway, since I’m not very busy today, I will go ahead and answer the questions thrown to me on my yesterday’s post. I’m going to answer it here, so you could check out my lovely friends’ corner.
❤ Let’s start with this pretty lady whose name is as pretty as her — Patience.
- What challenges do you face when blogging? There are a lot, but the toughest one is getting “writer’s block”. You know, those times when our imaginary friends leave us. 🙂
- What’s your favorite thing to do on your birthday? I go to church on my birthday. After that, is eating time.🙂 I love it!
- Most random thing about you? My taste of food, I think. 🙂 It varies on my mood.
❤ Here’s another question from my very supportive friend — Harry.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? Hmmm… I have quite a lot. Let’s see…I think it was when I slept over Ace’s house. His mom let me use the new linens. I was very tired and I slept drooling on the pillow. <faceplam> That was embarrassing!
❤ Let’s have another question from this beautiful lady all the way from Japan — Lyssa.
- Do you like your job? Yes, I do. Teaching ESL is exciting. I’m currently teaching Koreans. I’m not only teaching them, I’m learning their culture at the same time.
- Is it something you’re planning to do long-term? Though I love the ESL world, I’m still not sure of staying here forever. I think it’s not a practical choice.
❤ Another set of questions from this very creative and wonderful friend — Paardje.
- What are you most grateful for in life? I’m most grateful of time. With it, I have the chance to live another day to correct my mistakes, to show my love to everybody and give a hand to those who need.
- What one thing are you going to tick off your bucket list this year? Getting married for sure. 🙂 Ace and I will be tying the knot few months from now, and that’s the major thing on our bucket list.
🙂 That’s all the questions so far. I’m still entertaining more. Heheh
Good people, go check out my friends’ little corner, and hit that follow button. They are amazing. 😀
‘Til next post, dearies! Keep safe!