Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday!
I can already feel all the good vibes because the weekend is around the corner. So to express my good vibration here, I thought of something fun to post.
Here’s a fun way to get to know me more. I actually found this on Facebook, and enjoyed it very much. I thought, I might as well share it to you guys.
* Those in pink are some of the things I’ve done and experienced so far.
- Fired a gun.
- Been engaged.
- Been married. (yeah, soon!)
- Fell in love. (I am in love.)
- Gone on a blind date. (when I was in high school, yeah)
- Skipped school. (and pretended to be sick. lol)
- Watched someone give birth. (my younger sister gave birth of Ahkira at home)
- Watched someone die. (not die, but dying)
- Been to France.
- Been to Hawaii.
- Been to Perth.
- Been to Disneyland.
- Visited Italy. (I would, someday!)
- Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
- Been drunk and pass out. (haha)
- Flown in a helicopter. (once, and I won’t do it again!)
- Been on a cruise ship.
- Served on a jury.
- Been in a movie.
- Been in a jail.
- Been on the Spirit of Tasmania.
- Played in a band.
- Sang karaoke. (Ace is a frustrated singer. So yeah, We do it once a month.)
- Made prank phone calls. (haha, I’d love to, but I never tried.)
- Laughed so much you cried. (super)
- Experienced snow in person. (nope)
- Caught a snowflake on your tongue. (I would do this once I’ll experience snow.)
- Had children.
- Had a pet.
- Been sledding on a big hill.
- Been skiing.
- Jumped on a 20 ft waterfalls. (yeah! and I’d love to do it again! and even higher 😛 )
- Rode on a motorcycle. (like everyday of my life)
- Jumped out of a plane. (hahah, no…the pilot did not allow me. LOL)
- Been to drive-in movie.
- Rode an elephant.
- Been on TV.
- Been in newspaper.
- Stayed in hospital. (once)
- Donated blood. (nope, I’m the one needing the blood)
- Gotten a piercing. (on my ears)
- Gotten a tattoo. (Ace doesn’t want me to get one)
- Driven a car. (tried and bumped it on a tree. lol)
- Been scuba diving. (nope, I can’t swim)
- Climbed a mountain. (yeah,and be climbing more)
- Lived on your own.
- Rode in the back of a police car. (we hitched a ride)
- Got a speeding ticket. (no! the police failed to catch me because I was speeding (pun intended) )
- Made a blog. (You’re on it right now.)
- Caught a big fish. (not a BIG one)
- Been canoeing.
- Dined in a floating restaurant.
- Meet the country’s president.
Ditto are just few things about me. There are still a lot of things I have and haven’t done. 😀
Let me know if we share the same experiences. 🙂 Leave me a word or two.