Happy Tuesday, everyone!
It’s been a while since I haven’t got any award nomination here on my corner. But my good friend Paardje of Of Snail Mail, Books and Vanities remembered to give me this Blogger Recognition Award. She’s so sweet. (She even threatened to throw tantrums on me if I reject it. LOL) Thank you, Paardje.
The award has these rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Alright, that’s done. )
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story on how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
Alright, let’s get started…
I started this blog on this same month a year ago. I’ve always love writing. I have plenty of imaginary friends with weird ideas and thoughts. Since I was in elementary, I’ve been keeping an old notebook where I express my thoughts in words. One day, I ran out of pages… hence the idea of using my computer came. You can check out how everything started here. (Because this is supposed to be brief.)
Now, this award asked me to give some advice. This is quite hard, because I’m not that experienced here. But let’s see….
- Write to express not to impress. (Well, this is the common advice. I see this on Paardje’s post, too. Hahah)
- Don’t leave your audience hanging. By this, I mean be regular. I didn’t say you blog everyday, because we don’t really have to. Of course there are days when we need to take a break. But don’t be on a hiatus for a long time making your people forget you. Let them know you’re still around.
- Be part of the community. Interact with other bloggers. Visit blogs of your interest and leave footprints on them. This blogosphere is a world of imaginative people, be open-minded and just enjoy the show. 🙂
I don’t have specific people to nominate because I feel like everyone deserves this award. So, if you are someone who wants to share your story and has some advice to bloggers, YOU ARE NOMINATED!!! 🙂 You are not compelled to do this though, this is just for fun and might be some help to those who are new in the community.
However, if you have an advice yet don’t have time to make a post, you can leave it on the comment box below. 🙂 I would be happy to entertain them.
‘Til next time, wonderful people. 🙂 Keep safe!